The Latest From Disruptors
Podcast | January 12, 2021
The Case for Getting in the Game
Long gone are the lonely gamers of the past. This new generation is more connected, influential and socially conscious than ever, and brands are taking notice.
Podcast | December 15, 2020
2020 Lessons from Canadian Entrepreneurs
In our final Disruptors episode of 2020, we spoke to entrepreneurs from across Canada who are taking on the big tech players, with a fraction of their resources.
Podcast | December 8, 2020
COVID Complicates the Fight to Protect Our Data
Ron Deibert joins Disruptors to discuss how Canadian businesses can learn to access the potential of data and manage the risks.
Podcast | November 24, 2020
How Canada Can up Its IP Game
A recovery strategy that encourages the commercialization of Canadian ideas and the development of ecosystems can help innovative companies grow.
Podcast | November 10, 2020
How Canada Can Win the 5G Race
5G is going to be a “game-changer for humanity,” according to The Financial Times – and it’s being rolled out in Canada as you read this.
How Do I Listen to RBC Thought Leadership Podcasts?More
Get Updates About Disruptors
Stay up to date with podcasts, events and written content.Sign Up
How Do I Listen to the Disruptors podcast?
You can listen and subscribe to the Disruptors podcast for free in most podcast players—such as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Spotify.
On your computer
Visit our shows’ landing pages on rbc.com/thoughtleadership to listen to any episode in the series, including the latest.
On your iPad or iPhone
- Open the Podcasts app, search for the name of the podcast (e.g., Disruptors), and tap it.
- From the show’s series page, tap the “Subscribe” button to receive the latest episodes automatically for free.
- Tap the name of each episode in the list to listen to the show.
On your Android phone or tablet
- Open your Google app and search for the name of the podcast.
- Tap any episode in the “Podcasts” list to listen to the show.
- From an episode page, click the series name above. Then tap the “Subscribe” button to receive new episodes automatically for free.
- You can also download the Google Podcasts app first and search from within it, or you can ask your Google Assistant to play a specific podcast.
- Open Spotify and search for the name of the podcast.
- From the show’s series page, tap the “Follow” button to receive the latest episodes automatically for free.
- Tap any episode in the “All Episodes” list to listen to the show.
On smart speaker
- Depending on your brand of speaker, say “Alexa,” “Hey, Google,” or “Hey, Siri,” etc. Then say “Play the podcast …” followed by the name of the show (e.g., Disruptors) to play the latest episode.
- Sometimes a speaker won’t recognize the name of a particular show natively. If this happens, try using a third-party app or skill. For example, to play Disruptors on Alexa, say, “Alexa, ask Anypod to play Disruptors.”
Listen now in your favorite app
To subscribe to the Disruptors podcast for free in your app of choice, click any of the links below. You can also manually copy a show’s RSS feed URL to any podcast player.
Visit Season One Archives
Since 2015, Disruptors has hosted conversations with leading innovative thinkers about major shifts in the world around us and how the forces of technology are changing everything. Listen to conversations with the founders of Shopify and Slack, leading executives from Amazon and Apple, Canadians at the forefront of global AI research, and more.