The Latest From Disruptors
Podcast | July 27, 2021
Land of Unicorns: Canada’s New Bounty of Billion-Dollar Tech Companies
In this season finale for Disruptors, John Stackhouse speaks with Clearco co-founder Michele Romanow about the crazy pandemic year for Clearco and her entrepreneurial journey.
Podcast | July 13, 2021
Leaders of Tomorrow: How Indigenous Youth Can Seize The Digital Day
In this episode of the Disruptors podcast, Trinh Theresa Do speaks with two community leaders who are working to ensure Indigenous youth can assume the leadership roles of tomorrow.
Podcast | June 22, 2021
The Vancouver biotech company on a mission to help the world
John Stackhouse speaks to Dr. Carl Hansen of AbCellera about the future of his company—and the road ahead for Canada’s burgeoning biotech industry.
Podcast | June 1, 2021
Digital healthcare meets pandemic tipping point
The pandemic has accelerated digital adoption across the economy and society, and healthcare is no exception.
Podcast | May 11, 2021
Why 2021 is Canada’s Moment in Space
Canada is well-positioned to lead into the next galaxy. Here’s some of what we learned from leading voices in Canada’s space industry.
Podcast | April 27, 2021
Maximizing Canada’s Creative Output
How can Canada weave creativity into its fabric of culture? Lululemon’s Tom Waller, outgoing Shopify Chief Talent Officer Brittany Forsyth, and more share how we can maximize our creative output.
How Do I Listen to RBC Thought Leadership Podcasts?More
Get Updates About Disruptors
Stay up to date with podcasts, events and written content.Sign Up
How Do I Listen to the Disruptors podcast?
You can listen and subscribe to the Disruptors podcast for free in most podcast players—such as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Spotify.
On your computer
Visit our shows’ landing pages on rbc.com/thoughtleadership to listen to any episode in the series, including the latest.
On your iPad or iPhone
- Open the Podcasts app, search for the name of the podcast (e.g., Disruptors), and tap it.
- From the show’s series page, tap the “Subscribe” button to receive the latest episodes automatically for free.
- Tap the name of each episode in the list to listen to the show.
On your Android phone or tablet
- Open your Google app and search for the name of the podcast.
- Tap any episode in the “Podcasts” list to listen to the show.
- From an episode page, click the series name above. Then tap the “Subscribe” button to receive new episodes automatically for free.
- You can also download the Google Podcasts app first and search from within it, or you can ask your Google Assistant to play a specific podcast.
- Open Spotify and search for the name of the podcast.
- From the show’s series page, tap the “Follow” button to receive the latest episodes automatically for free.
- Tap any episode in the “All Episodes” list to listen to the show.
On smart speaker
- Depending on your brand of speaker, say “Alexa,” “Hey, Google,” or “Hey, Siri,” etc. Then say “Play the podcast …” followed by the name of the show (e.g., Disruptors) to play the latest episode.
- Sometimes a speaker won’t recognize the name of a particular show natively. If this happens, try using a third-party app or skill. For example, to play Disruptors on Alexa, say, “Alexa, ask Anypod to play Disruptors.”
Listen now in your favorite app
To subscribe to the Disruptors podcast for free in your app of choice, click any of the links below. You can also manually copy a show’s RSS feed URL to any podcast player.
Visit Season One Archives
Since 2015, Disruptors has hosted conversations with leading innovative thinkers about major shifts in the world around us and how the forces of technology are changing everything. Listen to conversations with the founders of Shopify and Slack, leading executives from Amazon and Apple, Canadians at the forefront of global AI research, and more.