The Latest From RBC Disruptors
Podcast | October 21, 2020
AI Is Inherently Human. As Such, Inclusivity Matters
As artificial intelligence plays a larger role in how we live and work, it’s important to be mindful of the technology’s inherent biases.
Podcast | October 13, 2020
How Tech Can Reshape Mental Health Care – for the Better
Using technology to help youth isn’t just about offering regular services with a digital twist, it’s about making meaningful improvements.
Podcast | October 6, 2020
How Female Founders Can Lead the ‘She-Covery’
Disruptors partners with SheEO to explore how female entrepreneurs will be critical in helping lead the economic recovery.
Podcast | September 29, 2020
How Covid is Transforming the Economy – and Everything We Do
RBC Disruptors discusses COVID’s ongoing impact on the economy, and on our lives in general with special guests.
Podcast | September 22, 2020
How the Next Generation of Entrepreneurs Could Kickstart a Wave of Change
Three next gen entrepreneurs join RBC Disruptors to discuss their bold goals for reshaping economic and social systems, and the environment.
How Do I Listen to RBC Thought Leadership Podcasts?More
Get Updates About RBC Disruptors
Stay up to date with podcasts, events and written content.Sign Up
How Do I Listen to RBC Thought Leadership Podcasts?
You can listen and subscribe to RBC Thought Leadership podcasts for free in most podcast players—such as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Spotify.
On your computer
Visit our shows’ landing pages on rbc.com/thoughtleadership to listen to any episode in the series, including the latest.
On your iPad or iPhone
- Open the Podcasts app, search for the name of the podcast (e.g., RBC Disruptors), and tap it.
- From the show’s series page, tap the “Subscribe” button to receive the latest episodes automatically for free.
- Tap the name of each episode in the list to listen to the show.
On your Android phone or tablet
- Open your Google app and search for the name of the podcast (e.g., The 10-Minute Take).
- Tap any episode in the “Podcasts” list to listen to the show.
- From an episode page, click the series name above. Then tap the “Subscribe” button to receive new episodes automatically for free.
- You can also download the Google Podcasts app first and search from within it, or you can ask your Google Assistant to play a specific podcast.
- Open Spotify and search for the name of the podcast (e.g., The 10-Minute Take).
- From the show’s series page, tap the “Follow” button to receive the latest episodes automatically for free.
- Tap any episode in the “All Episodes” list to listen to the show.
On smart speaker
- Depending on your brand of speaker, say “Alexa,” “Hey, Google,” or “Hey, Siri,” etc. Then say “Play the podcast …” followed by the name of the show (e.g., RBC Disruptors) to play the latest episode.
- Sometimes a speaker won’t recognize the name of a particular show natively. If this happens, try using a third-party app or skill. For example, to play RBC Disruptors on Alexa, say, “Alexa, ask Anypod to play RBC Disruptors.”
Listen now in your favorite app
To subscribe to RBC Thought Leadership podcasts for free in your app of choice, click any of the links below. You can also manually copy a show’s RSS feed URL to any podcast player.
|RBC Disruptors||The 10-Minute Take|
|Google Podcasts||Google Podcasts|
|RSS Feed||RSS Feed|
Visit Season One Archives
Since 2015, RBC Disruptors has hosted conversations with leading innovative thinkers about major shifts in the world around us and how the forces of technology are changing everything. Listen to conversations with the founders of Shopify and Slack, leading executives from Amazon and Apple, Canadians at the forefront of global AI research, and more.
About RBC Disruptors
RBC Disruptors is an ongoing podcast series about reimagining Canada’s economy in a time of unprecedented change.
For more information about RBC Disruptors, email email@example.com