The Latest From RBC Disruptors
Podcast | August 11, 2020
Ocean Economy: The next Frontier in Canadian Innovation
Kate Moran and Julie Angus discuss Canada’s opportunity to become a leading blue economy by empowering innovation and sustainable solutions.
Podcast | August 4, 2020
Are You a Creator or a Disruptor?
Alex Lazarow makes five critical points about how the landscape of innovation is shifting in the decade ahead.
Podcast | July 28, 2020
The Weather Network’s Long-term Forecast: Data, Data and More Data
The forecast calls for increased value in data. Pelmorex Corp’s Sam Sebastian talks about how organizations can capitalize on data as a resource to grow their business.
Podcast | July 21, 2020
To Go, Please: How Food Delivery Platforms are Transforming Restaurants
As the world shifts to an “eat anything, anytime, anywhere” model, food delivery will transform many restaurants into 24/7 operations, says SkipTheDishes CEO Kevin Edwards.
Podcast | July 14, 2020
Technology is Disrupting the Brain. Here’s What To Do About It
Duke University brain scientist, Dr. Doraiswamy, shares five things we can do today to keep our brains in prime operating condition.
How Do I Listen to RBC Thought Leadership Podcasts?More
Get Updates About RBC Disruptors
Stay up to date with podcasts, events and written content.Sign Up
How Do I Listen to RBC Thought Leadership Podcasts?
You can listen and subscribe to RBC Thought Leadership podcasts for free in most podcast players—such as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Spotify.
On your computer
Visit our shows’ landing pages on rbc.com/thoughtleadership to listen to any episode in the series, including the latest.
On your iPad or iPhone
- Open the Podcasts app, search for the name of the podcast (e.g., RBC Disruptors), and tap it.
- From the show’s series page, tap the “Subscribe” button to receive the latest episodes automatically for free.
- Tap the name of each episode in the list to listen to the show.
On your Android phone or tablet
- Open your Google app and search for the name of the podcast (e.g., The 10-Minute Take).
- Tap any episode in the “Podcasts” list to listen to the show.
- From an episode page, click the series name above. Then tap the “Subscribe” button to receive new episodes automatically for free.
- You can also download the Google Podcasts app first and search from within it, or you can ask your Google Assistant to play a specific podcast.
- Open Spotify and search for the name of the podcast (e.g., The 10-Minute Take).
- From the show’s series page, tap the “Follow” button to receive the latest episodes automatically for free.
- Tap any episode in the “All Episodes” list to listen to the show.
On smart speaker
- Depending on your brand of speaker, say “Alexa,” “Hey, Google,” or “Hey, Siri,” etc. Then say “Play the podcast …” followed by the name of the show (e.g., RBC Disruptors) to play the latest episode.
- Sometimes a speaker won’t recognize the name of a particular show natively. If this happens, try using a third-party app or skill. For example, to play RBC Disruptors on Alexa, say, “Alexa, ask Anypod to play RBC Disruptors.”
Listen now in your favorite app
To subscribe to RBC Thought Leadership podcasts for free in your app of choice, click any of the links below. You can also manually copy a show’s RSS feed URL to any podcast player.
|RBC Disruptors||The 10-Minute Take|
|Google Podcasts||Google Podcasts|
|RSS Feed||RSS Feed|
Visit Season One Archives
Since 2015, RBC Disruptors has hosted conversations with leading innovative thinkers about major shifts in the world around us and how the forces of technology are changing everything. Listen to conversations with the founders of Shopify and Slack, leading executives from Amazon and Apple, Canadians at the forefront of global AI research, and more.
About RBC Disruptors
RBC Disruptors is an ongoing podcast series about reimagining Canada’s economy in a time of unprecedented change.
For more information about RBC Disruptors, email email@example.com