The Latest From Disruptors
Podcast | May 24, 2022
The 10-Minute Take: A New Reality for Canada's Hot Housing Market
In this edition of Disruptors: The 10-Minute Take, co-host Trinh Theresa Do explores why Canada’s housing market has suddenly cooled…
Podcast | May 17, 2022
The next big thing in music could be Blockchain
In a world dominated by social media platforms like Instagram and TikTok, content creators can become viral sensations overnight, with…
Podcast | May 10, 2022
The 10-Minute Take: Is Canada Poised for a Cashless Future?
In this edition of Disruptors: The 10-Minute Take, host John Stackhouse and co-host Trinh Theresa Do examine why demand for…
Podcast | May 3, 2022
Indigenous ownership is critical to Canada's clean energy transition
We spoke with two Indigenous business leaders about how to build a just and equitable energy transition to a low-carbon economy.
Podcast | April 26, 2022
British Columbia: Canada's Clean Tech Powerhouse
Disruptors travels through the heart of B.C.’s Clean Tech Valley to meet several innovators working to decarbonize Canada’s economy.
Podcast | April 19, 2022
Can We Have It All?: Building a Secure and Sustainable Energy Future for Canada
Part one of, “Disruptors: The Climate Conversations” looks at Canada’s various paths to energy and climate security—and some of the key implications of whatever path we choose.
How Do I Listen to RBC Thought Leadership Podcasts?More
Get Updates About Disruptors
Stay up to date with podcasts, events and written content.Sign Up
How Do I Listen to the Disruptors podcast?
You can listen and subscribe to the Disruptors podcast for free in most podcast players—such as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Spotify.
On your computer
Visit our shows’ landing pages on rbc.com/thoughtleadership to listen to any episode in the series, including the latest.
On your iPad or iPhone
- Open the Podcasts app, search for the name of the podcast (e.g., Disruptors), and tap it.
- From the show’s series page, tap the “Subscribe” button to receive the latest episodes automatically for free.
- Tap the name of each episode in the list to listen to the show.
On your Android phone or tablet
- Open your Google app and search for the name of the podcast.
- Tap any episode in the “Podcasts” list to listen to the show.
- From an episode page, click the series name above. Then tap the “Subscribe” button to receive new episodes automatically for free.
- You can also download the Google Podcasts app first and search from within it, or you can ask your Google Assistant to play a specific podcast.
- Open Spotify and search for the name of the podcast.
- From the show’s series page, tap the “Follow” button to receive the latest episodes automatically for free.
- Tap any episode in the “All Episodes” list to listen to the show.
On smart speaker
- Depending on your brand of speaker, say “Alexa,” “Hey, Google,” or “Hey, Siri,” etc. Then say “Play the podcast …” followed by the name of the show (e.g., Disruptors) to play the latest episode.
- Sometimes a speaker won’t recognize the name of a particular show natively. If this happens, try using a third-party app or skill. For example, to play Disruptors on Alexa, say, “Alexa, ask Anypod to play Disruptors.”
Listen now in your favorite app
To subscribe to the Disruptors podcast for free in your app of choice, click any of the links below. You can also manually copy a show’s RSS feed URL to any podcast player.
Visit Season One Archives
Since 2015, Disruptors has hosted conversations with leading innovative thinkers about major shifts in the world around us and how the forces of technology are changing everything. Listen to conversations with the founders of Shopify and Slack, leading executives from Amazon and Apple, Canadians at the forefront of global AI research, and more.